EBS Financial System Orientation
Onboarding for employees new to financial roles. Not for experienced financial system users.
Are you new to MSU and have a financial role? Are you new to a financial role and have questions, but don’t know where to start? Would you like to meet and make connections with peers?
This course will introduce the resources available to you to begin a successful role in financial duties, including:
- What tasks do we perform in MSU’s financial system (called KFS)?
- What access to KFS do I need?
- How do I get access to KFS?
- What other basic access do I need?
- What are MSU’s business policies and where do I find them?
- Where are the best self-training tools to introduce me to KFS?
- What live training sessions are available and when and in what order should I take them?
- What processes or best practices could/should I be using?
- What reports can help me analyze my accounts?
- Who can I contact for help?